I was walking around at my university and saw this info posted in the printing board, there are not official sources, but the logic behind seems about right:
So why we lose our clients?
- 1% Because they die.
- 3% Because they move to another place.
- 5% Because they make new friends who influence them towards a new brand.
- 9% Because they are price-sensitive, continuously seeking for low prices of the competition
- 14% Because of the poor quality of products / services that YOU provide
- 68% Because of the indifference, bad customer service, lousy sales and service staff, vendors, supervisors, managers, telephone operators, secretaries, brokers, dealers, collectors and others in contact with customers.
This still applies to online businesses, even if you work from home you can notice it, just need to dig a little bit on your visitors data. That’s actually part of 5 tips to work from home more efficiently.